麻烦用英文帮我写个未来规划。简短的。不用太深奥的词汇。跪求。。。今天下午6点之前要交。

如题所述

W: I’m divorcing my husband.
W:我要和我的丈夫离婚。
M: How long have you been married?
M:你结婚多久了?
W: Thirteen years.
W:十三年了。
M: Do you have children?
M:你有孩子了吗?
W: Yes, and I have to protect them from any more harm from my
husband’s irresponsibility
W:是的,而我必须保护他们免受到任何由我那不负责任的丈夫所引起的伤害。
M: So, what are your grounds for divorce?
M:那么,你离婚是居于什么原因呢?
W: Well, first of all, he keeps changing jobs. We’ve had moved four times in thirteen years!
W:嗯,首先,他不断的在转换工作。我们已经在十三年里面搬迁了四次!
M: And, you believe that will be good grounds for divorce?
M:而你认为那是离婚的充足理由?
W: I do have a right to stability for my children and myself, don’t I?
W:我有权力为我和我的孩子们拥有一个稳定的生活,不是么?
M: Aren’t they his children, too?
M:他们不也是他的孩子么?
W: But my husband isn’t fulfilling his duties!
W:但他并没有履行身为一个丈夫的责任啊!
M: Is he paying the bills?
M:账单都是他来支付的?
W: Well, yes, but we just live around the poverty line. Our kids are being teased by other kids at school because we can’t dress them in good clothes! We have to live in a small department and drive an old car!
W:嗯,是的,不过我们却是围绕在贫困线上生活(拙荆见纣)。就因为我们无法为孩子们提供些好点的衣物而迫使他们在学校被其他的孩子们嘲笑!我们只能住在一间小得可怜的公寓,开着一辆旧车!
M: Does the car run?
M:车子开得动么?
W: Yes, but it looks OLD!
W:是可以,但看起来就是那么的残旧!
M: Do you yell at him and call him names?
M:你是否对着他大喊大叫,而且还如侮辱他?
W: Well, he yells at me!
W:是他先对着我大喊大叫的!
M: So, those are the reasons to not honor your husband. Are you going to give him joint custody in this divorce?
M:那么,那些就是作为不尊重你丈夫的理由。你是否考虑在这离婚案中给于他共同的监护权?
W: No, just visitation rights.
W:不,只有探访的权利。
M: Why?
M:为什么?
W: Because the law permits me to.
W:因为法律允许我这么做。
M: And, what about the financial demands of this divorce?
M:那,关于财务上的要求呢?
W: I’m demanding half of all we have, which isn’t much, and large support payments.
W:我要求拥有我们所有的,也并不多的,一半;还有一大笔的供养费。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-09-07
给你个建议,用正式的书面语写好之后,去谷歌翻译翻译一下,再检查下语法和词汇的使用,修改下就OK了。
相似回答