专四词汇有哪些呢?

如题所述

如下:

1、advanced /ədˈvænst/ adj. 先进的(系统,方法,设计等); (国家)发达的; 高阶的(学生,课程); 晚期的。

All will be linked by fiber optic cable and other advanced technologies.

所有的这些将由光纤和其他先进的科技连接起来。

2、 divorce /dɪˈvɔrs/ n. 离婚,脱离。

I'm glad the divorce didn't leave her hating all men.

我真庆幸离婚没让她怨恨所有的男人。

3、species /'spiʃiz/ n. 物种 adj. 物种上的。

Anyway, they're a species of concern in California.

在加州,它们在物种上属于保护动物。

4、claim /klem/ vi. vt. n. 要求,声称。

And, no, you cannot claim I'm ruining your life.

还有,你不能声称我毁了你的人生。

5、unemployment /,ʌnɪm'plɔɪmənt/ n. 失业,失业率,失业人数。

Unemployment fell to its lowest level in more than seven years.

失业率下降至七年多以来的最低点。

6、actual /ˈæktʃuəl/ adj. 真实的,实际的。

No, it's an actual rat I saw wearing a hat.

不,我看见的是一只真的老鼠戴着帽子。

7、promotion /prəˈmoʃn/ n. 晋升;促销,推广。

There's a promotion coming up and I wonder if I'll get it.

马上会有一个晋升机会,我在想我能不能得到这机会。

8、session /ˈsɛʃən/ n. 会议,一段时间。

I've got half an hour before the next session begins.

下期会谈开始之前我有半个小时空闲。

9、imagination /ɪ,mædʒɪ'neʃən/ n. 想象力。

It's just a matter of how far our imagination will take us.

想象力有多远,我们就走多远。

10、commerce /ˈkɑmɜrs/ n. 商业,贸易,社交。

Well, I guess the union of commerce and culture is not always so unified.

我猜贸易和文化联盟总有不相容的时候吧。

11、decline /dɪˈklaɪn/ vt. vi. 降低,婉拒 n.下降。

He's going to decline the award, Clyde, believe me.

他会拒绝领奖的,相信我,克莱德。

12、complaint /kəmˈplent/ n. 诉苦,抱怨,控诉;疾病。

This was the only complaint she ever made to her husband.

这是她有史以来唯一一次向她的丈夫发牢骚。

13、evidence /ˈɛvɪdəns/ n. 证据,物证

We need evidence. Do you have any evidence against him?

我们需要证据。你有针对他的证据吗?

14、argument /ˈɑrgjumənt/ n. 论证,论据,争吵。

I seem to remember an argument between us, governor.

我记得我们之间似乎还尚有争执,总督。

15、frequent /ˈfrikwənt/ adj. 时常发生的,经常的。

Sudden rainstorms are frequent on this coast.

这海岸时常有突然的暴风雨。

16、sex /sɛks/ n. 性,性别,性行为。

Same sex couple will soon be able to get married in France.

同性情侣将很快可以在法国结婚。

17、approach /ə'protʃ/ vt. 接近,处理 n. 方法,路径;洽谈;临近。

I'm, maybe, going to try a different approach.

我可能会去尝试另一种方法。

18、rid /rɪd/ vt. 使摆脱,使去掉。

That's why you got us tickets to that play, to get rid of us!

这就是你给我们去看舞台剧票的原因,来甩掉我们!

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答