帮忙用这几个 单词 组句子

用下面得每个词都组个句子,本人英语比较不熟,呵呵,是英语专业或是英语比较好的帮个忙,呵呵,谢谢了……
anthropologist 人类学家 (造定语从句)
archaeologist 考古学家 (造定语从句)
legend 传说 (造定语从句)
do the harm to
be related to
be content with
be accustomed to
the more……the more
look for
happen to do sth
in bundle
argue with

1:The anthropologist is a special group of people who makes research on Anthropology on purpose.
按照人类学家的定义给翻译的。

2:The archaeologist is the expects who makes use of archaeological knowledge
翻译:考古学家是运用考古学知识进行研究的专家。

3:The legend, which can be dated a ong time, tell people an interesting story.
翻译:一个可以追溯到很久以前的传说,给我们讲诉了一个很有趣的故事。

4:We should't do harm to our environment.
翻译:我们不应该破坏我们的环境。

5:The reason is related to the current facts.
翻译:原因和最近发生的事实有联系。

6:I am content with the results.
翻译:我比较满意结果。

7:We are accustomed to the present situations.
翻译:我们已经习惯现在的状况。

8:The more you study hard, the better your mark is.
翻译:你越努力学习,成绩就越好。

9:I am looking for the new words.
翻译:我正在查新单词。

10:He happened to go out when I visited.
翻译:我拜访他的时候,他正好要出去。

11:I just put all of the things together in bundle.
翻译:我只是胡乱的把东西揉成一团。

12:The different group is arguing with the previous one.
翻译:又一个小组和之前的小组争论开了。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考