英语对话,四人,人教版,八年级上册,第10单元

如题所述

Unit 10
If you go to the party, you'll have a great time! 第十单元 如果你去参加聚会,你会玩得很开心!
I think I'll go to the party with Karen and Anna. 我想我会和卡伦、安娜一起去参加聚会。
If you go to the party, you'll have a great time. 如果你去参加聚会,你将会玩得很开心。
2c Role- play a conversation between Nelly an d Mark. 2c 分角色表演内莉与马克之间的对话。
OK, when is a good time to have the party? 好吧,什么时候是举行聚会的好时间?
Let's have it today. 咱们今天就举行吧。
Hmm. If we have it today, half the class won't come. 嗯,如果我们今天举行,一半的同学将不会来。
2d
Role-play the conversation. 2d 分角色表演对话。
Hey, Ben. For the party next week, should we ask people to bring food? 嘿,本。关于下周的聚会,我们应该让人们带食物来吗?
No, let's order food from a restaurant. If we ask people to bring food, they'll just bring potato chips and chocolate because they'll be too lazy to cook. 不,咱们从饭店里订购食物吧。如果我们让人们带食物来,他们将只带炸薯条和巧克力,因为他们太懒而不去做。
OK. For the games, do you think we should give people some small gifts if they win? 好吧,对于游戏,你认为如果他们赢了,我们应该给他们小礼物吗?
I think that's a great idea! If we do that, more people will want to play the games. 我想这是个好主意!如果我们那样做,更多的人将会想玩游戏。
Yes, the games will be more exciting, too. 是的,游戏也将会更令人兴奋。
Students these days often have a lot of worries. 目前学生们经常有许多担心。
Sometimes they have problems with their schoolwork, and sometimes with their friends. 有时候他们在学业方面有问题,有时关于朋友方面的问题。
What can they do about this? 关于此类问题他们能做些什么呢?
Some people believe the worst thing is to do nothing. 有些人相信最坏的事情是什么也不做。
Laura Mills, a teenager from London, agrees. 劳拉·米尔斯,一位来自伦敦的青少年就同意这个观点。
"Problems and worries are normal in life," says Laura. “问题和担心在生活中是很正常的,”劳拉说。
"But I think talking to someone helps a lot. “但是我认为与人交谈帮助很大。
Unless we talk to someone, we'll certainly feel worse." 如果我们不与人交谈,我们必定会感觉更糟。”
Laura once lost her wallet, and worried for days. 劳拉曾经丢了她的钱包,并担心了好多天。
She was afraid to tell her parents about it. 她害怕把这件事告诉她的父母。
She even walked three miles to school each day because she didn't have any money. 她甚至每天步行三英里路去上学,因为她没有钱。
She just kept thinking, "If I tell my parents, they'll be angry!" 她只是一直在想,“如果我告诉父母(这件事),他们将会很生气!”
In the end , she talked to her parents and they were really understanding. 最后,她跟父母说了,他们的确很善解人意。
Her dad said he sometimes made careless mistakes himself. 她的爸爸说他自己有时也粗心犯错误。
They got her a new wallet and asked her to be more careful. 他们给她买了一个新钱包,并要求她以后要多加小心。
I will always remember to share my problems in the future! Laura says. “未来我将一直记得与别人分享我的问题!”劳拉说。
Robert Hunt advises students about common problems. He feel the same way as Laura. 罗伯特·亨特就一些常见的问题给学生们提了建议。他和劳拉感觉一样。
"It is best not to run away from our problems. We should always try to solve them." “最好不要逃避问题,我们总是应该尽力去解决问题。”
He thinks the first step is to find someone you trust to talk to. 他认为第一步是找到你信任的、能与之交谈的人。
This person doesn't need to be an expert like himself. 这个人不必一定是像他自己这样的专家。
Students often forget that their parents have more experience, and are always there to help them. 学生们常常忘记他们的父母拥有更多的经验,并且一直在那儿准备帮助他们。
In English, we say that sharing a problem is like cutting it in half. 在英语中,我们说分享一个问题就像把它一分为二。
So you're halfway to solving a problem just by taking to someone about it! 所以与人谈论它,你就在解决问题的半路上了。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答