关于《再别康桥》的作文

如题所述

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

《再别康桥》

Very quietly I take my leave,

轻轻的我走了,

As quietly as I came here;

正如我轻轻的来;

Quietly I wave good-bye,

我轻轻的招手,

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

作别西天的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside,

那河畔的金柳,

Are young brides in the setting sun;

是夕阳中的新娘;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光里的艳影,

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

在我的心头荡漾。

The floating heart growing in the sludge,

软泥上的青荇,

Sways leisurely under the water;

油油的在水底招摇;

In the gentle waves of Cambridge,

在康桥的柔波里,

I would be a water plant!

我甘心做一条水草!

That pool under the shade of elm trees,

那榆荫下的一潭,

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

不是清泉,是天上虹;

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,

揉碎在浮藻间,

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

Very quietly I left,

悄悄的我走了,

As quietly as I came here;

正如我悄悄的来;

Gently I flick my sleeves,

我挥一挥衣袖,

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

不带走一片云彩。

扩展资料:

《再别康桥》的创作背景:

此诗写于1928年11月6日,初载1928年12月10日《新月》月刊第1卷第10号,署名徐志摩。康桥,即英国著名的剑桥大学所在地。

1920年10月—1922年8月,诗人曾游学于此。康桥时期是徐志摩一生的转折点。诗人在《猛虎集·序文》中曾经自陈道:在24岁以前,他对于诗的兴味远不如对于相对论或民约论的兴味。

正是康河的水,开启了诗人的心灵,唤醒了久蛰在他心中的诗人的天命。因此他后来曾满怀深情地说:“我的眼是康桥教我睁的,我的求知欲是康桥给我拨动的,我的自我意识是康桥给我胚胎的。”

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答