神探夏洛克第三季第三集剧本台词

就是夏洛克中弹的那一段,一直到茉莉说:“Fall now” 为止。

It's not like it is in the movies.
这和电影里不一样
There's not a great big spurt of blood and you go flying backwards.
不会有血喷溅而出 而你朝后飞去
The impact isn't spread over a wide area.
子弹冲击不会牵连一片
It's tightly focused so there's little or no energy transfer.
冲击高度集中 几乎没有能量转移
You stay still and the bullet pushes through.
若你站着没动 被子弹打个对穿
You're almost certainly going to die, so we need to focus.
你几乎必死无疑 因此我们要专心
I said, "Focus!"
我说 "专心"
It's all well and clever having a mind palace,
记忆宫殿很好很高明
but you've only three seconds of consciousness left to use it.
但你只剩三秒的清醒了
So, come on. What's going to kill you?
快点想 什么会杀死你?
Blood loss. Exactly.
失血过多 正确
So, it's all about one thing now -
因此现在最重要的就是
forwards or backwards?
向前还是向后?
We need to decide which way you're going to fall.
你要决定向哪侧倒
One hole or two? Sorry?
一个伤口还是两个? 什么?
Is the bullet still inside you?
子弹还在你体内吗?
Or is there an exit wound? It'll depend on the gun.
还是有穿透伤? 这取决于枪
That one, I think.
我想是那把
Or that one.
或者那把
Oh, for God's sake, Sherlock. It doesn't matter about the gun.
老天啊 夏洛克 枪的类型不重要
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
You always were so stupid.
你一直那么傻
Such a disappointment.
真令人失望
I'm not stupid.
我才不傻
You're a very stupid little boy.
你这个超级傻小孩
Mummy and Daddy are very cross
妈妈爸爸很不高兴
because it doesn't matter about the gun.
因为重点不在枪上
Why not?
为什么不在?
You saw the whole room when you entered it.
你进去时 看了房间布局
What was directly behind you when you were murdered?
你被杀死时 背后正对着什么?
I've not been murdered YET.
我还没死透呢
Balance of probability, little brother.
权衡概率 弟弟
If the bullet had passed through you, what would you have heard?
如果子弹真射穿了你 你会听到什么?
The mirror shattering.
镜子碎裂
You didn't. Therefore...?
你没听到 因此...?
The bullet's still inside me.
子弹还在我体内
So we need to take him down backwards.
所以我们得让他向后倒
I agree. Sherlock, you need to fall on your back.
我同意 夏洛克 你得朝后倒
Right now the bullet is the cork in a bottle.
现在那子弹就相当于瓶塞
The bullet itself is blocking most of the blood flow.
塞住了大部分出血
But any pressure or impact on the entrance wound could dislodge it.
但入口伤承受任何压力或撞击 都会让它移位
Plus, on your back, gravity's working for us.
背部着地 重力也能帮你
Fall...
倒下吧...
now.
就是现在
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答