A: Can I help you? 有什么事吗?
B: Yes. Ive come to apply for the position as an office secretary. 是的我是来应聘办公室秘书一职的。
A: Im Smith, the clerk of Human Resources Department. Whats your name? 我是史密斯,人力资源部秘书。你叫什么名字?
B: My name is Wang Fang. Mr. Smith, how do you do? 我叫王芳,史密斯先生,您好。
A: Nice to meet you, Miss Wang. We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement. I would like to talk with you regarding your qualification for this interview. 很高兴认识你王小姐。我们已经收到你的应聘信,我想和你谈谈关于你应聘的事情。
B: Im very happy that I am qualified for this interview. 能有机会参加面试我感到很荣幸。
A: Now, talk something about yourself, please. 哦,现在请谈谈你的个人情况吧。
B: Well, my name is Wang Fang. W-a-n-g Wang and F-a-n-g Fang. I was born on May 17, 1982. ……好的。我叫王芳,W-a-n-g 王,F-a-n-g 芳。我出生于 1982年5月17日。……
面试英语自我介绍的常用基本的句子:
1. I noticed that you advertised a job in this morning’s paper. 我看到你们在今早的报纸上刊登的招聘广告。
2. I’m coming for your advertisement for …. 我是来应聘你们广告上的……职位的。
3. I have applied for the position of …. 我申请了贵公司的……职位。
4. Do you have any job for a part-timer? 你们需要兼职吗?
5. I’d like to know if you need any full-time secretary. 我想知道你们是否需要全职秘书?
6. I’m looking for a job. Are there any vacancies? 我在找工作,请问你们有空缺吗?
面试英语自我介绍的常用句型:
1. I got a degree in Literature and took a course in typing. 我获得了文学学士学位,还学过打字。
2. I haven’t done anything like that before. 我以前没有做过这种工作。
3. I think I’m quite fit for assistant’s job. 我觉得我很适合做助理的工作。
4. I used to work as a sale’s manager. 我以前做销售经理。
5. I’m quite familiar with editing. 我做过很多编辑工作。
6. I want a job with a vacation every year. 我想找个每年都能度假的工作。
7. I was thinking of a job in a school. 我打算到学校找份工作。
8. I worked in the accounting section of a manufacturer of electrical products. 我曾在电子产品制造商的会计组工作。
9. I love playing tennis. 我喜欢打网球。
面试中可能用到的英语对话
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考