let it be me (中的 it 代表文中的 If you must cling to somebody 中 的somebody。“让那个你要拥抱的人、你要爱的人 是我”的意思)
翻译:
我感激上天给我发现你 I bless the day I found you,
我想停留着围你转 I want to stay aroud you,
现在或者是将来,让(那个你要拥抱的人、你要爱的人)是我!Now and forever let it be me !
don't take this heaven from one 不要带走从这天堂来的一个(你)
if you must cling to someone 如果你非要缠住其中一个人
Now and forever let it be me 现在或是将来,让(那个你要拥抱的人、你要爱的人)是我!
each time we meet love我们每次相爱
i find complete love 我就找到完整的爱
without you sweet love没有你甜蜜的爱
oh,what would life be 噢不,那生活会是怎样?so never leave me lonely 所以不要离开我,会孤独
say that you love me only 你只要说爱我一个,
and that you'll always 说和你永远一起
let it be me 让(那个你要拥抱的人、你要爱的人)是我!
say you'll always 说你永远要一起
let it be me 让(那个你要拥抱的人、你要爱的人)是我!
——可人译