driving me mad和drive me mad的区别

如题所述

driving me mad既可以作形容词部分用,亦可作正在进行时部分使用。
如:
1.My med student's driving me mad.
我的学生要把我逼疯了。
2.These pheromones are driving me mad!
这些信息激素快让我受不了了。
3.The insistent buzz of the telephone was driving me mad.
电话机那持续的嗡嗡声让我快疯了。
4.Please stop making that banging noise-it's driving me mad!
请不要砰砰乱敲,烦死我了!
5.I have this tune going round in my head, driving me mad.
这个调子反复在我脑海中出现,真要使我发疯了。
drive me mad只能作动词部分使用,不可作为名词的形容部分。
如:
1、The noise will drive me mad.
这噪音会使我发疯的。
2.These blinking kids will drive me mad.
这些该死的小鬼要把我逼疯了。
3.Don't drive me mad like this.answer me, please!
不要像这样把我逼疯请回答我!
4.Mad, you drive me mad
mad你把我逼疯
5."If you continue tapping your pencil, you will drive me mad."
“如果你一直敲铅笔,我会疯掉。”
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答