第1个回答 2013-10-26
1. After you.你先请。这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。
2. I just couldn't t help it.我就是忍不住。想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合?下面是随意 3. Don't take it to heart. 别往心里去,别为此而忧虑伤神。 4. We'd better be off.我们该走了。It s getting late. We d better be off .
5. Let's face it. 面对现实吧。常表明说话人不愿意逃避困难的现状。
6. Let's get started.咱们开始干吧。劝导别人时说:Don t just talk. Let s get started.
7. I'm really dead.我真要累死了。坦诚自己的感受时说:After all that work, I’m really dead.
8. I've done my best.我已尽力了。
9. Is that so?真是那样吗?常用在一个人听了一件事后表示惊讶、怀疑。
10. Don't play games with me!别跟我耍花招!
11. I don't know for sure.我不确切知道。
12. I'm not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑的。
13. That's something. 太好了,太棒了。
14. Brilliant idea!这主意真棒!这主意真高明!
15. Do you really mean it? 此话当真?
16. You are a great help.你帮了大忙
17. I couldn't t be more sure. 我再也肯定不过。
18. I am behind you.我支持你。
19. I'm broke.我身无分文。
20. Mind you!请注意!听着!(也可仅用Mind。)
21. You can count on it.你尽管相信好了,尽管放心。
22. I never liked it anyway.我一直不太喜欢这东西。当朋友或同事不小心摔坏你的东西时就可以用上这句话给他一个台阶,打破尴尬局面 23. That depends.看情况再说。
24. Congratulations.恭喜你,祝贺你。
25. Thanks anyway.无论如何我还是得谢谢你。当别人尽力要帮助你却没帮成时,你就可以用这个短语表示谢意。
26. It s a deal.一言为定
12、 Green hand 菜鸟,没有经验的人。
13、 I am up to my ears in work. 我忙得不可开交。
14、 It’s on the house. 这是免费的。
15、 You should give him a piece of your mind. 向他表达你的不满。
16、 Can you give me a lift? 你能载我一程吗?
17、 I am an exam jitter.我一考试就紧张。
18、 Let’s go Dutch. 各付各的
19、 This is in way over my head. 对我而言这实在太难了。
20、 Who but he would do such a thing? 除了他谁会做这种事?
21、 Wishful thinking 一厢情愿的想法
22、 The explanation made no sense. 这解释莫名其妙。
23、 It’s on me this time. 这次我请客。
24、 I just do it by rule of thumb. 我凭经验做的。
25、 I fast a day every week. 我每周绝食一天。
26、 It’s full of hot air. 这是雷声大雨点小。
27、 He always goofs off. 他总是糊里糊涂。
28、 His performance of LI BAI is top-notch.他扮演的李白特别出色。
29、 I’ll buy it. 我赞成。
30、 I share your enthusiasm. 谢谢关心(不耐烦的)
31、 Could you fill in for him? 你能代替他吗?
32、 Beat around the bush (speak indirectly) 兜圈子
33、 Shake a leg, or you’ll miss it。 快点,否则赶不上了。
34、 I’ve had it with him.我受够他了。
35、 I’m not good at speaking off the cuff. 我不擅长即兴演讲。
36、 One of these years 猴年马月
37、 The movie is going over big everywhere in China.这部电影在中国大受欢迎。
38、 Money is not everything , there’s Mastercard and Visa.钱不是万能的,有时还需信用卡
39、 Beyond all questions you are right.毫无疑问,你是对的。
40、 Clothes make the man.人要衣装。
41、 Opportunity knocks but once.机不可失,时不再来。
42、 He lacks courage.他缺乏勇气。
43、 I don’t think much of the movie.那电影不怎么样。
44、 Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
45、 I just keep my head above water. (生活)还凑合。
46、 I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
47、 He stands out in the crowd. 他在人群中特显眼。
48、 He may show up soon. 他马上就回来。
49、 You can eat and drink your fill. 你可以尽情地吃,尽情地喝。
50、 I sobbed sadly. 我伤心的抽泣着。
1、 Work fascinates me. I look at it for hours. 工作好有意思,尤其是看着别人工作。
2、 Don’t dream away your time. 别虚度光阴。
3、 Cheer up. 振作起来。
4、 You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
5、 It is nothing to be surprised about. 这事不值得大惊小怪。
6、 What a good deal!真便宜。
7、 In a word, I am tired of everything. 总之,我对一切都很厌倦。
8、 You asked for it. 你自讨苦吃。
9、 God helps those who help themselves. 上帝帮助那些自己帮自己的人。
10、 You set me up.你出卖我。
11、 Don’t chicken out, be a man.不要退缩了;
12、 You can count on us. 你可以信赖我们。
13、 His works carry a lot of weight. 他的话很有力量;
14、 My mouth is watering. 我流口水了。
15、 I got a big kick out of it.这件事真令我开心。
16、 Don’t try to brainwash me. 别想给我洗脑。
17、 It’s a lot of junks. 这都是一些鬼东西;
18、 Over my dead body! 休想
19、 I decline! 我拒绝
20、 I am up to my ears in work. 我忙得不可开交;
21、 Don’t be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
22、 That will be the day. 有这么一天就好了;
23、 I am having a swell time. 我玩得很开心 。
24、 He passed out.他已经昏倒了。
25、 Not a sound was heard;没有一点声音。
26、 Don’t panic. 不要慌!
27、 If I were in your shoes…如果我是你的话….
28、 It is out of the question. 这是不可能的。
29、 I will give you a ring. 我会给你打电话;
30、 That sofa costs an arm and a leg.那张沙发非常昂贵。
31、 Did you burn the midnight oil last night? 昨晚你挑灯夜读了?
32、 I am broke. 我没钱了。
33、 What’s her calling card? Card此外不是电话卡或名片的意思,而是特征、特点。释文:她有什么特征吗?
34、 I am on your side. 我支持你。
35、 Well, it depends 噢,这得看情况;