酒店退房的英语对话怎么写?

如题所述

退房的英语表达是:check out,

我们先来学习一下退房的英语表达是:check out,相对应的入住酒店是check in.



下面是宾馆退房英语口语情景对话:



Receptionist: Hi there. Are you checking out now?


接待员:您好。您现在退房吗?



Kane: Yes, sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.


凯恩:是的,对不起,我知道我们迟了几分钟。



Receptionist: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.


接待员:没关系。反正退房的时间都挺忙的。



Kane: Oh, really. The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out.


凯恩:哦,是吗?上次我们住的那家宾馆因为我们退房迟了一些就收费了。



Receptionist: The hotel isn't booked this week, so it's not a problem. How was 

everything?


接待员:这周宾馆没有预订出去,所以没关系。您这里一切还好吗?


Kane: The room was great. The beds were really comfortable, and we weren't 

expecting our own fridge.


凯恩:房间很不错。床真的很舒服,我们也没想到会有自己用的冰箱。



Receptionist: I'm glad you liked it.


接待员:对您的满意我非常高兴。



Kane: The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn't open this morning, though.


凯恩:但是,今天游泳池没有开,孩子们非常失望。



Receptionist: I apologize for that. We can't get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am.


接待员:我对此表示道歉。我们上午10点前没有清洁工清扫。



Kane: Well, we had a nice swim last night anyhow.


凯恩:不过昨天晚上游泳感觉还是很不错的。



Receptionist: Will you be putting this on your credit card?


接待员:您用信用卡结账吗?



Kane: No. I'll pay cash.


凯恩:不,我用现金结。

Receptionist: OK. So the total comes to $134, including tax.


接待员:好的,包括税金在内一共是134美元。



Kane: I thought it was $129 even. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.


凯恩:我想平均下来应该是129美元。这是昨天我们开房间的时候服务员告诉我们的。



Receptionist: Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill.


接待员:是的,但是在账单上还有一笔额外的房间费用。



Kane: Oh, I forgot. My husband ordered a plate of nachos. Sorry.


凯恩:哦,对了。我先生点了一份玉米片。不好意思。



Receptionist: No problem. So...from $140, here's your change. Now, I'll just need to ask 

you for your room keys.


接待员:没关系。收您140元,这是找您的钱。现在请您把房间钥匙给我

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2022-12-24
酒店退房的英语对话如下:\x0d\x0aA: Hello. Are you checking out now?\x0d\x0aA:您好,您要结账退房了吗?\x0d\x0aB: Yes. We're sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.\x0d\x0aB:是的,对不起,我知道我们晚了几分钟。\x0d\x0aA: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.\x0d\x0aA:没关系的,反正在退房的时候总是会很忙的。\x0d\x0aB: Oh, really. Thanks a lot.\x0d\x0aB:哦,是吧,谢谢。\x0d\x0aA: How was everything?\x0d\x0aA:一切都还好吗?\x0d\x0aB: Everything was good. We are very satisfied with the room. The beds were really comfortable. The staff here is friendly and helped us a lot. This is a really good hotel.\x0d\x0aB:一切都很好,我们对房间非常满意,床特别舒服。这里的工作人员都非常友好,也给了我们很多帮助,这确实是一个好饭店。\x0d\x0aA: I'm glad you liked it.\x0d\x0a\x0d\x0aA:非常高兴你们喜欢这里。\x0d\x0aB: Yes, we did.\x0d\x0aB:是的,我们确实很喜欢这里。\x0d\x0aA: Will you pay with your credit card?\x0d\x0aA:您要用信用卡付款吗?\x0d\x0aB: No. I'll give you cash.\x0d\x0aB:不,我给你现金。\x0d\x0aA: OK. So the total comes to $124.\x0d\x0aA:好的,一共是124美元。\x0d\x0aB: I thought it was S 115. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.\x0d\x0aB:我还以为是115美元,昨天我们登记入住的时候,你们就是这样告诉我们的。\x0d\x0aA: Yes, but there is an extra charge on your bill.\x0d\x0aA:是,但是您的账单上还有一项附加费用。\x0d\x0aB: Oh, I forgot. I ordered something to eat yesterday. Sorry.\x0d\x0aB:哦,我忘了,我昨天点了些吃的,对不起。\x0d\x0aA: No problem. So, here's your change. Now, would you give me your room keys?\x0d\x0aA:没关系,那么,这是找给你的钱。您现在能把房间的钥匙给我吗?\x0d\x0aB: Of course. Here you are.\x0d\x0aB:当然可以,给。\x0d\x0aA: Thanks. Good bye!\x0d\x0aA:谢谢,再见!
相似回答