Lady Gaga Stuck On Fckin You中文

如题所述

第1个回答  2012-02-19
Got no plans.   
没有计划。   
Got no clothes.   
没有衣服。   
Got no piano.   
没有钢琴。   
We got no shows.   
我们没有表演。   
No,I've got nothin to do   
没有,我什么都没做   
but to be stuck on you.   
但被卡在你。   
Got no flights out of here.   
没有航班离开这里。   
Got no TV shows until next year.   
没有电视节目到明年。   
No,I've got nothin to do   
没有,我什么都没做   
but to be stuck on you.   
但被卡在你。   
Baby,you're my liquor.   
宝贝,你是我的酒。   
I'm addicted to you,   
我沉溺于你,   
so I'll just be stuck on -   
所以我只会停留在 -   
Stuck on fuckin' you.   
贴在他妈的你。   
Stuck on fuckin' you.   
贴在他妈的你。   
I don't ever want just another boy or a girl.   
我不想只是另一个男孩或女孩。   
Baby,you and I - Baby,you and I   
宝贝,你和我,宝贝,你和我   
could change the world.   
能改变世界。   
I don't ever want just another boy or a girl   
我不想只是另一个男孩或女孩   
to love.   
去爱。   
I'm stuck,stuck,stuck.   
我坚持,坚持,坚持。   
Stuck on you.   
恋上了你。   
Got all night.   
整个晚上。   
No cameras.   
没有相机。   
We got no champagne,   
我们没有香槟,   
but we got drugs.   
但我们得到了药物。   
No,I've got nothin to do   
没有,我什么都没做   
but to be stuck on you.   
但被卡在你。   
Purple sheets,   
紫色的床单,   
symbol clock.   
符号时钟。   
Gonna spend my time   
要用我的时间   
rockin' on top.   
摇滚的顶部。   
Yeah,I've got nothin to do   
是的,我什么都没做   
but to be stuck on you.   
但被卡在你。   
Baby,you're my Johnnie Walker.   
宝贝,你是我的Johnnie Walker。   
Baby,It's true.   
宝贝,这是真的。   
So I'll just be stuck on -   
所以我只会停留在 -   
Stuck on fuckin' you.   
贴在他妈的你。   
Stuck on fuckin' you.   
贴在他妈的你。   
I don't ever want just another boy or a girl.   
我不想只是另一个男孩或女孩。   
Cuz baby,you and I - Baby,you and I'd   
因为宝贝,你和我,宝贝,你和我   
change the world.   
改变世界。   
I don't ever want just another boy or a girl   
我不想只是另一个男孩或女孩   
to love.   
去爱。   
I'm stuck,stuck,stuck   
我坚持,坚持,坚持   
on you.   
在你。   
Got no plans,plans,plans.   
没有计划,计划,计划。   
Got no flights.   
没有航班。   
Oh,I don't get no TV shows.   
哦,我没有得到任何电视节目。   
But we got mice in the kitchen,   
但我们厨房里有老鼠,   
but we don't care.   
但我们不在乎。   
Cuz we're in love.   
因为我们相爱。   
Get in the shower.   
因为我们相爱。   
I'll meet you there.   
我在那里见你。   
I bought you some hippie shit   
我给你买了些嬉皮   
from the daddy down the stairs,oh yeah.   
从爸爸下楼,哦耶。   
Loving on my man smells so good.   
爱我的男人的味道很好。   
Don't forget me,baby.   
不要忘记我,宝贝。   
Don't forget me when I leave and go on tour.   
当我离开去巡回演出,别忘了我。   
Cuz I know your life would be a snore.   
因为我知道你的生活会打鼾。   
You'd be all stuck on fucking this hooker,whore.   
你会停留在他妈的妓女,妓女。   
This hooker,whore.   
这个妓女,妓女。   
Got no nothin.   
没有什么。   
You're in the next room.   
你在隔壁房间。   
You fell asleep on my tour bus,   
你睡着了我的旅游巴士,   
while me and Fernando are callin' Justin and Dave.   
而我和费尔南多叫贾斯廷和戴夫。   
We're makin' music,   
我们制作的音乐,   
but I miss you.   
但我想念你。   
The fridge is broke,   
冰箱被打破,   
and we're drinking warm champagne,   
我们喝热的香槟,   
but we don't care cuz we're in Minnesota.   
但我们不在乎,因为我们在Minnesota。   
And we're sold out show again.   
我们卖完了再表演。   
And it's a sold out show again   
这是一个卖出去了再表演。.   
Okay,just stop it.   
好的,只是停下来。   
I could go on forever.   
我可以永远继续。