A:You would no doubt be interested in Chinese cooking。
你一定喜欢中国菜。
B: Dinner is ready. Please come to the table。
饭菜好了,请入席。
C: What would you like to drink?
你要喝什么?
D: Mr. Taylor, which do you prefer, beer or wine?
Mr. Taylor,你要啤酒还是葡萄酒。
E: Wouldn't you care for something a little stronger?
你不介意喝点烈酒吧?
A: Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!
为我们的友谊和您的健康,干杯!
B: Ah, here come the egg rolls。
Ah,上春卷儿了。
C: It tastes best when taken piping hot。
趁热吃好吃。
D: Have some more, please。
请再来点儿。
E: To the success of your Guangzhou trip!
为你的广州之行成功干杯!
A: May I help you get some pieces of sweet and sour fish?
我给你夹点糖醋鱼吧。
B: No more, thank you, I'm really full。
够了,谢谢,我真饱了。
C: I'm afraid i've had more than enough。
我吃的太饱啦
D: May I fill your glass again?
要再给你加点酒吗?
E: Try some of the cold dishes。
吃点凉菜吧。
A: Another course is coming up。
另一道菜上来了。
B: Just help yourself to whatever you'd like。
请随便挑你喜欢的吃。
C: Since you don't help yourself, I'll help you with some fish balls。
既然你自己不下筷,我只好来帮你搛点鱼丸。
D:Thank you.
C:OK.
追问有一点短了,你能再帮我加一点吗?
追答A: Five sparkling water
一份带汽的矿泉水。
B: ok
好的!
C: Could I just have the soup please,again?
请再给我来一份例汤好吗?
C: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
可以。好的…… 至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
A: Chicken。
……鸡肉……
B:And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
C: Boiled potatoes, OK?
……煮土豆。好的。
B: Thanks very much。
休:谢谢!
C: OK。
好的。
A:.Here's to your health / success. 为你的健康 / 成功干杯!
B:.Here's to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!