古诗词经典名句及翻译

如题所述

第1个回答  2020-10-01
《静夜思》
  A Tranquil Night
  李白
  床前明月光,疑是地上霜。
  Before my bed a pool of night;
  Can it be hoarfrost on the ground?
  举头望明月,低头思故乡。
  Looking up, I find the moon night;
  Bowing, in homesickness I'm drowned.

  《月下独酌》
  Drinking Alone to the Moon
  李白
  花间一壶酒,独酌无相亲。
  Amongst the flowers is a pot of wine,
  I pour alone but with no friend at hand.
  举杯邀明月,对影成三人。
  So I lift the cup to invite the shining moon,
  Along with my shadow we become party of three.
  月既不解饮,影徒随我身。
  The moon although understands none of drinking,
  and The shadow just follows my body vainly.
  暂伴月将影,行乐须及春。
  Still I make the moon and the shadow my company,
  To enjoy the spring time before too late .
  我歌月徘徊,我舞影零乱。
  The moon lingers while I am singing,
  The shadow scatters while I am dancing .
  醒时同交欢 醉后各分散。
  We cheer in delight when being awake,
  We separate apart after getting drunk .
  永结无情游 相思邈云汉。
  Forever will we keep this unfettered friendship,
  Till we meet again far in the Milky Way.

  《秋思》
  Autumn Thoughts
  马致远
  枯藤老树昏鸦,
  Over old trees
  Wreathed with rotten vines fly evening crows;
  小桥流水人家。
  Under a small bridge near a cottage a stream flows;
  古道西风瘦马,
  On ancient road in the west wind a lean horse goes.
  夕阳西下,
  Westward declines the sun;
  断肠人在天涯。
  Far, far from home is the heartbroken one
相似回答